Vange Financial Services. (as Vange or We below) respects each individual customer’s right to privacy.
- What information we collect from youWhen you apply for the registration for the Vange Online service, we collect some personal information from you, such as: customer name, residential address, identity information and contact details. The major purpose of this information is to contact or identify you when we process a transaction, or inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- How your information is protectedWe only grant access permission to those staff who need to know in order to process your transactions and serve your accounts. Under Vange company policy the employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow the established procedures to do so.Vange utilize advanced data security technologies and practices available to store and transmit your personal and transaction data, including but not limited to:
- State-of-the-art 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect all your data as it travels over the Internet
- Periodic database backup performed both on-site and off-site
- Strict system permission control for functionalities access in system wide
- About CookiesWe send to and store on your computer small files called “cookies” so that we may recognize your computer as a unique machine the next time you visit our site. Our cookies are used to help us optimize your online experience by altering our content depending on your particular needs.We never store any sensitive customer information such as user password and account details in Cookies.